Wednesday, July 22, 2009

still around


Just thought I'd pop in and let you know that I'm still around. :)

Although I haven't written on my blog much lately, I feel like I've been on the computer WAY too much. I decided to give the Facebook thing a shot...it's fun, but could definitely end up being far to addictive for this girl. We'll see how it goes.

I'm praying about what I'm doing with this blog. If the Lord wants me to continue sharing my heart here, then I will absolutely do it.
But if He's not, there's really no point . . .

Psalm 127:1-2 (NIV)
"Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain.
In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat -for he grants sleep to those he loves."

6 comments:

  1. Yes, the computer can be an addictive device...even when I'm on vacation! oops! I pray you will receive an answer as to the future of your blog...I do enjoy it and your beautiful photography and inspirational scripture. Have a wonderful week and bet 'little' Toby is growing so big by now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for direction for you and your blog.

    About Facebook, it can be addictive. When I first started it, I was on it sporatically, then it became more and more frequent, then I finally became convicted about the amount of time on there, so I am now barely on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having you blogging... your faithful heart gives me such inspiration!!!!

    But we must always follow the Lords will... I pray you find out what that is!

    God bless~
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that verse was a good word in due season. Thank you love. Brit

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny, Amanda. We have never met, live miles apart and yet are often learning very similar spiritual lessons. I can totally relate, as I'm facing some of the same decisions. I wish we lived closer and could do coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand your concern and trust you will do what God leads you to do with blogging.... I enjoy your blog and will look forward to it should that be the prompting. Wishing you well and hoping you have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete