Thursday, February 12, 2009

a new thing


I shared a little bit here about my passion for Scripture memorization.

I also said that I would share with you the weekly Bible verse that I am memorizing with the ladies from my Bible Study group.

Well, here is our next verse:



You might notice a bit of a theme with the scriptures being memorized - that is because they relate directly to the subject matter of the Bible study we are working through.
The study is Beth Moore's "When Godly People Do Ungodly Things".
This study has been called "a biblical guide to authentic repentance and restoration".
It is so good...just like ALL of Beth Moore's studies...so, so good!

Anyway, I love this verse from Isaiah (quite possibly my favorite book of the Bible).

Oh, and like I said last time, feel free to print out the verse (it is a jpeg file) and carry it around with you, put it on your refrigerator, whatever...it really helps with the memorizing process.

Thanks for joining me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment