Saturday, January 24, 2009

As Unto The Lord

Not sure if you noticed, but my blog was down for a few days.

Sometime down the road, I may share in-depth what I believe God was doing in my heart during that short time.

For now, I will sum it up by saying that I needed to take the time to really assess why I have a blog…and what’s the point.

I believe that God is calling me to share my life…my journey…how He is slowly but surely changing me from the inside out.

NOT to bring attention to myself…but to bring glory to God!

NOT because I’m perfect…but because I am SO far from it.
His power is made perfect in weakness. Without Him, I am so weak it’s not even funny!

2 Corinthians 12:9
“But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.”

2 Corinthians 4:7
But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.”

My hope and prayer is that you will be able to see beyond me, and instead, see the ONE who wants to take our ashes and create something beautiful . . .
if we would just let Him!

Isaiah 61:3
“…to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes